The GDPR is a European regulation designed to:
- Unify privacy rights across the countries of the European Economic Area (EEA)
- Strengthen individual data rights for EEA residents
These rights include your ability to correct and delete personal data on the thinfilmnfc.com website.
We have implemented product features that give you more control over your data. We have also contracted with third-party vendors to perform certain specialized tasks, including processing personal data.
These vendors fall into the following categories:
- Hosting –Our platform is hosted on third-party servers.
- Analytics/marketing – To optimize the user experience, we use various third-party analytics and marketing tools to refine our offerings, understand user habits, enhance the platform, and tailor our marketing efforts.
- Customer support/communication – To provide quality customer support, we use third-party tools and services to communicate and respond to questions promptly.