Thinfilm is hiring! We are the industry leader and first mover in a rapidly advancing new Marketing category – NFC as a mobile marketing channel. We work with leading brands in Beer, Wine, Spirits, Health & Nutrition, Apparel, Cosmetics, and many other categories, helping brands create interactive products designed to capture consumers at the highest moment of intent in a buyer’s journey – when they are holding physical products in their hands.
We are looking for an Accounting Clerk to work in our Finance/Accounting team! This is a temporary assignment with an anticipated timeframe of 3 months.
- Provide accounting and clerical support to the Accounting Department
- Support Accounts Payable: A/P invoice matching filing, vendor invoices and disbursement filing
- Support G/L account reconciliations and month-end closing, other ad hoc projects
- Work with Accounts Receivable: process invoices / credit, apply cash receipt
- Daily enter data of financial transactions, bank deposits, general ledger postings
- Assist with tagging and tracking of fixed assets
- Perform filing and record keeping tasks
- Ability to multitask, collaborate and communicate well with individuals of all backgrounds in a fast-paced environment
- Accounts payable experience
- Familiar with bookkeeping and basic accounting procedures
- Familiar with Office applications and ERP system (Netsuite is a plus)
- Excellent data entry skills
- Attention to detail and aptitude for numbers
To apply, please click here.