We are looking for a talented & highly motivated individual to be our VP of Frontend Manufacturing.
This candidate is expected to lead an organization consisting of Production Engineering and Manufacturing Operations that supports two 24×7 cleanroom manufacturing lines which produce EAS and NFC products, based on Thinfilm’s Printed Dopant Poly Silicon Technology on stainless steel. This person will be part of a team being responsible to bring-up Roll-to-Roll Manufacturing for ensuring manufacturing targets are met consistently in alignment with corporate objectives. The position holder reports into the COO.
Required Skills & Experience:
- 15 years of industry experience with 10+ years of people management working in semiconductors, printed electronics or high-tech industry
- Extensive experience running an in-house manufacturing operation (Si-TFT Frontend preferred) and leading engineering teams, production scale-up and yield ramp
- High emotional and interpersonal intelligence
- Sets clear priorities and drives them down through the organization
- Excellent execution, prioritization, organizational planning, and project management skills
- Develops and drives critical projects and programs, and owns improving production planning, inventory control, and cost using KPIs
- Knowledgeable in Manufacturing Physics
- Leads establishment and enforcement of adherence to processes and protocols – SOPs, SPC, OPLs, etc. for the organization
- Works collaboratively at level with other groups: Technology, Engineering, Quality, Supply Chain, Facilities, etc.
- Ability to communicate and report effectively
- Minimum BS in an Engineering/Physical Science discipline (chemical, electrical, mechanical, materials science, applied physics).
- Ability to travel 15% time
Desired but not Required Experience
- Experience ramping a factory or lines in a factory
- Lean and/or Six Sigma certification desirable
- Working knowledge of semiconductor devices and basic processes
- Industrial engineering background
- Strong financial acumen
- Roll to roll familiarity
To apply, please click here.