Thinfilm (www.thinfilmNFC.com) is changing the world. Would you like to be part of it and help get the word out?
Thinfilm enables the Internet of Everything. Our ground-breaking printed electronics technology and software platform bring everyday, physical goods to life by leveraging the NFC capabilities in your smartphone. Our solution allows brands to create 1:1 experiences with consumers throughout the customer journey from pre-purchase and beyond. We are the only player in the space offering a complete end-to-end solution in NFC mobile marketing.
As Product Marketing Manager, you’re focused on connecting customer and end-user needs with the unique capabilities enabled by Thinfilm’s award winning NFC physical+digital solutions. You have the curiosity, drive, and determination to investigate new markets and applications with an eye toward developing fresh use cases, resonant messaging, and compelling case studies.
You have built new ideas from scratch and understand how to position them to customers and partners in a complex ecosystem. You understand how SaaS can provide value and know what matters to digital marketers and brands. You’re comfortable writing to, speaking with, and presenting to a wide range of stakeholders, including clients and industry partners, from implementer to executive level. You’ve developed digital and physical marketing collateral, from brochures and blogs to white papers and guidance reports, and you’re excited to step out of your comfort zone to take thoughtful risks and try something new.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent experience
- 4+ years of increasing responsibility bringing innovative products to market, preferably involving SaaS systems
- Experience developing and implementing comprehensive, integrated marketing strategies in support of B2B and B2C use cases
- Experience with technology system integration (hardware or software) or marketing/advertising agencies
- Knowledge of one or more of the following: marketing/retail analytics, digital marketing, omnichannel retail, supply chain management
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including proficiency in presentation and printed collateral development
- Enthusiasm and passion for evangelism and innovation
To apply, please click here.