This is a senior position that will be responsible for defining, driving and achieving product specifications, internally and with partners. You will have the opportunity and responsibility to create product level qualification infrastructure for NFC (Near Field Communication) products. This will include driving product test specifications, qualifications & characterization, failure analysis, field usage and reliability.
Create detailed product and reliability specifications adhering to a methodology that ensures products meet or exceed requirements. Drive product cross functional teams with program management, design, test, process technology, manufacturing and vendors at all stages of the product cycle.
Define specifications and capabilities of reliability testing of novel, flexible system products. Manage vendor relationships in the development of reliability and ESD testing.
Manage schedules, data analysis, root cause failure analysis and quality improvements across the product qualification cycle. Compile and present data for vendor and quality reviews.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Deep core experience in all aspects of product engineering and reliability.
- Demonstrated project management and documentation skills with attention to detail on planning and timelines. Strong written and verbal communication.
- Hands on ability as an individual contributor with a “Do what it takes” attitude to getting things done.
- Minimum B.S. degree in hardware engineering/computer related field. 10+ years’ experience in product engineering and reliability for ICs and complex system products.
- Proven team player with strong interpersonal skills possessing a demonstrated ability to handle multiple projects in a dynamic environment.
To apply, please click here.