Thinfilm (www.thinfilmNFC.com) is changing the world. Would you like to be part of it and help tell our story?
Thinfilm enables the Internet of Everything. Our ground-breaking printed electronics technology and software platform bring every day, physical goods to life by leveraging the NFC capabilities in your smartphone. Our solution allows brands to create 1:1 experiences with consumers throughout the customer journey from pre-purchase and beyond. We are the only player in the space offering a complete end-to-end solution in NFC mobile marketing.
We seek a talented graphic designer that can help bring our narrative to life through visual storytelling. Thinfilm is looking for someone that has “been there, done that” and is comfortable working with digital and print formats. A “jack of all trades” that knows their craft and doesn’t shy away from new projects but rather jumps in with a passion to learn something new.
Our ideal candidate brings a proactive, strategic minded approach to develop easily understood visuals and content, is familiar with the digital and mobile marketing landscapes, and is used to juggling multiple projects.
This role reports into the EVP of Marketing and can be located in our San Francisco or San Jose office with travel between the two offices occasionally required.
- Taking a complex idea and making it simple to understand.
- Overseeing the visual design for all of our external and internal communications, including, but not limited to:
o Website, microsites and landing pages
o White papers
o Quarterly and annual financial reports
o Case studies
o Sales materials – decks and one-sheeters
o Social media posts
o Display advertising
o Corporate communications
o Thought leadership pieces
- Collaborating with internal and external teams, including our marketing team, sales team, PR firm, and creative agencies.
- Establishing a clear and consistent visual identify for Thinfilm.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of experience as a designer in traditional, online, or social media for a technology or software company, mobile marketing firm, digital agency, or media organization with a related focus.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite.
- Experience working in technology industries.
- Can provide a portfolio of previous work across a wide range of media.
- Ability to work independently and proactively.
- Ability to take a topic with which you may be unfamiliar, interview key internal and external contacts, and produce content that is engaging, accurate and compelling.
- Strong project management skills and ability to juggle multiple priorities.
- Experience with video development and photography a plus.
- Diplomacy, flexibility, and grace under pressure.
To apply, please click here.