Thin Film Electronics ASA (“Thinfilm”) is a global leader in NFC mobile marketing and smart-packaging solutions using printed electronics technology. Thinfilm offers end-to-end mobile marketing solutions that feature hardware, label/packaging integration services and comprehensive cloud-based analytics platform called CNECT. Collectively, these components deliver a powerful 1-to-1 digital marketing platform through which brands of all sizes can deliver real-time interactive experiences and derive meaningful interaction insights, all with the simple tap of a smartphone. The resulting disintermediation of search engines, online marketplaces and social platforms empowers brands to control messaging, enhance consumer dialogue, build loyalty, increase engagement and drive sales. At Thinfilm, we are scaling our manufacturing capacity to produce billions of NFC tags per year.
We are looking for a QA Lead for our Thinfilm’s software platforms: CNECT and TAGiD. CNECT provides our customers tag management tools, usage analytics, and advanced business logic to manage events (taps on NFC tags). TAGiD is a platform to manage the digital elements of producing billions of tags per year from creation to disposal. You’ll be a member of geographically and culturally diverse team that is pioneering the Internet of Everything.
- Work closely with Product and Engineering owners and ensure that quality is met in the product.
- Create and Maintain automation frameworks for both frontend and backend apps.
- Participate continuous improvement of automation strategy and frameworks.
- Give due diligence to requirements, convert requirements to test scenarios, write detailed Test Suites, write Test Cases, perform manual\functional\integration\automation testing, manage\review QA tasks\documentations\deliverables and drive the team for Quality.
- Lead the offshore test Engineers.
- 50% time spend on Automation, 20% offshore QA team management and 30% Hands on Manual testing.
- Participate in release activities, conduct post release test and troubleshoot production issues
- 9+ Experience in Testing Web\Internet technologies\API\RESTful Services\Mobile Apps.
- Work experience in cloud based Software.
- 5 + Years of experience in Test Automation, Java & JS testing frameworks: Selenium\Mocha\SuperTest\Nightwatch.
- 7+ Years of experience in Web Performance testing and tools LoadRunner\Jmeter
- Knowledge on NoSQL database: mongoDB and Cassandra to efficiently validate analytics data
- Work experience with version control, issue tracking and other developer tools: Git, Docker, Jira & TestRail.
- Work experience in CI\CD (AWS primarily)
- Experience to lead QA Team/QA Automation Roadmap
- Excellent leadership skills
- Good understanding of Software Development Lifecycle
- Strong interpersonal skills to lead three-member offshore team
- Very strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Good understanding on Agile principles and Scrum methodologies
- Ability to give clear thoughts to requirements, write detailed Test Suites, Test Cases and drive the team for Quality
- Ability to communicate proficiently in English, both written and spoken
- BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
Nice to have:
- Work experience in NoSQL database: mongoDB & Cassandra
- Work experience in Python
- Work experience in Embedded\Industrial\Manufacturing software.
- Experience with monitoring tools such as DataDog or Prometheus
To apply, please click here.