Thin Film Electronics is a global leader in the development and commercialization of printed electronics and smart systems. Our headquarters are in Oslo, Norway. We have offices in San Jose, CA, Linkoping, Sweden and Singapore. Our mission is to bring intelligence and connectivity to everyday objects.
The job opening is for San Jose, CA. In this position, the candidate will be working in Front End Manufacturing, in the Patterning Section. He/she will be process owner of several patterning process for making semiconductor devices on metal foil substrates, using traditional equipment and roll to roll equipment. This is an exciting opportunity for a self-motivated individual with the drive to do what it takes in a fast paced in environment, to join the printed electronics industry, with prospects for career growth in the company.
• Sustain and continuously improve both conventional screen print processes as well as R2R screen print and RTP processes.
• Determine, document, implement, and improve production control procedures / SPC.
• Prepare and maintain documentation of manufacturing processes.
• Conduct data analysis and DOE to address yield improvement, defect reduction, cycle time improvement and cost reduction issues.
• Own the tool sets from a process stand-point: process qualifications, out of control response, and assistance in process equipment diagnostics with equipment engineers.
• Collaborate closely with other process owners, integration engineers, manufacturing technicians, and equipment engineers.
• MS or higher in an engineering/physical science discipline (chemical, electrical, mechanical, materials science, applied physics).
• Experience with screen printing.
• Minimum of 5-10 years of industry experience working in printed electronics, semiconductors, or new materials integration
• Initiative and strong attention to detail
• Experience with lithography process
• Experience with laser ablation process
• Working knowledge of semiconductor devices and test structure analysis
• Roll to roll familiarity desirable.
To apply, please click here.