Thin Film Electronics is a global leader in the development and commercialization of printed electronics and smart systems. Our headquarters are in Oslo, Norway. We have offices in San Jose, CA, Linkoping, Sweden and Singapore. Our mission is to bring intelligence and connectivity to everyday objects.
The job opening is for San Jose, CA. In this position, the candidate will be working in Front End Manufacturing, in the Patterning Section. He/she will be responsible for maintaining the equipment for making semiconductor devices on metal foil substrates, including traditional equipment and roll to roll equipment. The successful candidate will be hands-on, detail-oriented team player. This is an exciting opportunity for a self-motivated individual with the drive to do what it takes in a fast paced in environment, to join the printed electronics industry, with prospects for career growth in the company.
• Work in a cleanroom environment, follow clean room policies and practices.
• Develop and execute preventative maintenance routines to ensure equipment reliability.
• Characterize equipment performance and operating condition using SPC tools.
• Develop equipment monitoring procedures utilizing industry standards and creative innovations.
• Develop and maintain FMEA strategies.
• Regularly survey and assess process equipment to ensure maximum uptime for operations. Troubleshoot and repair equipment as required.
• Maintain a clean, organized and safe work environment. Safely handle hazardous materials by adhering to all safety protocols.
• Communicate equipment status and issues to team for planning and assistance.
• Collaborate closely with process owners, equipment engineers, equipment manufacturers.
Required Skills & Experience:
• Minimum of 2 years of experience in hands-on equipment maintenance of semiconductor/MEMs/printed electronics, preferably in a high-volume manufacturing environment.
• Proficiency with standard mechanical and electrical maintenance tools and techniques.
• Strong sense of initiative combined with enthusiasm for tackling challenges and seeing them through to completion.
• Strong communication skills, both oral and written.
• Willing to work in swing shift.
• Experience on Roll to Roll equipment
• Working knowledge of semiconductor devices and basic processes
• Hands on experience with lithography/ screen print/ laser ablation/ RTP furnace equipment and handling of hazardous chemicals.
To apply, please click here.