Our Technology Development team is growing and we are looking for a Senior or Staff Equipment Engineer to join our team. This position is responsible for the development and characterization of process equipment for semiconductor type devices on metal foil substrates. It requires close collaboration with other process owners, integration engineers, and equipment manufacturers. This is an exciting opportunity for a self-motivated individual with the drive to do what it takes in a fast paced in environment, to join the printed electronics industry, with prospects for career growth in the company.
- Evaluate, install and qualify new equipment to keep up with evolving process technology.
- Develop and execute equipment acceptance tests.
- Develop and maintain FMEA strategies on ALD, PECVD and high vacuum equipment.Develop and support routine maintenance procedures.
- Develop and execute preventative maintenance routines to ensure equipment reliability.
- Characterize equipment performance and operating condition through the use of SPC tools.
- Develop equipment monitoring procedures utilizing industry standards as well as creative innovations.
Direct Experience of Roll-to-Roll equipment and process qualification.
- BS degree in mechanical or electrical engineering.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in hands-on equipment development and characterization of semiconductor/MEMs/printed electronics, preferably in a high-volume manufacturing environment.
- Proven history of learning new processes and becoming a technical expert.
- Project management experience.
- Experience with SPC implementation (limit calculation, continuous monitoring and improvement).
- Strong technical, statistical, and communication skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Ability to lead cross functional teams to solve inter-disciplinary problems.
- Strong sense of initiative combined with enthusiasm for tackling challenges and seeing them through to completion.
To apply, please click here.