Our Frontend Manufacturing team is growing and we are looking for an Equipment Maintenance Technician to join our team. You will be a key member of our Frontend Manufacturing organization in a growing and dynamic global team.
• Operate and maintain semiconductor process equipment including PVD, PECVD, ALD and thermal process tools.
• Have understanding of vacuum systems.
• Experience with using RGA and helium leak detectors.
• Regularly survey and assess process equipment to ensure maximum uptime for operations.
• Coordinate service schedules with manufacturing to avoid production delays.
• Troubleshoot and repair production equipment as required.
• Safely handle incoming and outgoing hazardous materials by adhering to all safety protocols.
• Maintain a clean, organized and safe work environment.
• Provide support to other departments as required.
• Communicate equipment status and issues to team for planning and assistance.
• Work in a clean room environment and follow all protocols to maintain quality.
• Work with chemicals and other hazardous materials and strictly adhere to all applicable safety protocols.
• Maintains product and company reputation by complying with government regulations and conducting business fairly and ethically.
• Must be able to work overtime, and respond to out of shift requests to work.
• AS, Trade School, or Military preferred, but not required.
• Minimum 3 years of experience, including semiconductor process equipment.
• Experience with high vacuum systems.
• Experience with Roll to Roll semiconductor process equipment.
• Must be able to operate and troubleshoot semiconductor process equipment.
• Must be able to independently manage complex equipment down situations, including fault isolation, corrective actions, and coordinate with process engineering to return the tool to operational status.
• Must have strong work ethic, disciplined structured work practices.
• Must be willing and able to adhere to formal work procedures.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office products.
To apply, please click here.