Thin Film Electronics ASA (Ticker: THIN.OL) delivers electronics for ultra-high-volume, cost-sensitive applications. We use roll-to-roll printing to manufacture electronics, introducing intelligence where it has never before been possible—at a cost-per-function unmatched by any other electronic technology.
In this position you will be responsible for operating the process equipment for our printed electronics assembly line, inclduing out roll-to-roll equipment. The successful candidate will be hands-on, detail-oriented team player. This is for a compressed work week schedule.
- Operate and maintain the process equipment in the printed electronics manufacturing line.
- Carry out assignments with limited supervision, enter data accurately into the process control system, and complete tasks thoroughly.
- Make visual judgments on product quality, including subtle differences in coloring and shading.
- Record production, downtime, inventory and quality transactions as required.
- Work in a cleanroom environment wearing appropriate clean room garments, follow clean room policies and practices, and maintain a safe clean and organized work environment.
- Work on other assignments or related projects as needed, including with maintenance and/or process teams.
- Ability to manage changes in work instructions on the fly.
- Communicate observations and escalate issues as they arise.
To apply, please click here.