Thin Film Electronics is a global leader in the development and commercialization of printed electronics and smart systems. Our headquarters are in Oslo, Norway. We have offices in San Jose, CA, Linkoping, Sweden and Singapore. Our mission is to bring intelligence and connectivity to everyday objects.
Support for the local entity and global supply chain infrastructure. Execution of supply and demand strategies for the EMS and convertor partners. Manage the global supply chain setup, part creation and management of SCM processes. Setup and maintenance of the PLM system including part number and BOM management.
- Forecast demand to vendors to secure production capacity.
- Manage EMS and convertor partners in the US and Singapore.
- Drive supply and demand planning cycle on a weekly basis.
- Create build plan and work with SCM team to execute the work and purchase orders.
- Analyze sales trends to determine sufficient safety stock levels
- Support of part number creation and BOM maintenance to support product costing.
- Manage foundry materials and generate replenishment PO’s to vendors.
- Generate and maintain foundry work orders.
- Process back end WIP and transact material in ERP system.
- Setup reporting to analyze inventory status.
- Perform monthly cycle counts to support Finance month end closing process.
- Support the transfer sites during ramp-up and through production manufacturing.
- Support KPI reporting and drive continuous process improvements.
- Cooperation and best practice exchange with other SCM functions / locations.
To apply, please click here.