Thin Film Electronics ASA (Ticker: THIN.OL) delivers electronics for ultra-high-volume, cost-sensitive applications. We use roll-to-roll printing to manufacture electronics, introducing intelligence where it has never before been possible—at a cost-per-function unmatched by any other electronic technology.
Thin Film Electronics is developing a new category of semiconductor products using printed electronics. This new manufacturing technology combines the low cost and high throughput of graphics printing with the power and functionality of silicon integrated circuits. We are developing low cost RFID devices made directly on flexible substrates using these printed Thin Film Electronics.
- Develop analog and digital designs for all circuit functions required to build RFID tags based on Thinfilm’s thin film transistor processes.
- All aspects of creating an integrated circuit product from conception through production, including design, simulation, layout, testing and helping to support customer applications
- BSEE minimum, MSEE/PhD preferred with 3 to 10 years of experience with CMOS and/or TFT designs, and use of analog and/or RF simulation tools.
- In-depth knowledge of the technical details of transistor level circuit design (CMOS & TFT).
- Expertise in design of various analog circuits such as voltage regulators, comparators, amplifiers, etc., and of basic logic circuits and memories.
- Exposure to RFID design, RF energy harvesting, low power and low voltage design is a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication & problem solving skills.
To apply, please click here.