Thin Film Electronics ASA (Ticker: THIN.OL) delivers electronics for ultra-high-volume, cost-sensitive applications. We use roll-to-roll printing to manufacture electronics, introducing intelligence where it has never before been possible—at a cost-per-function unmatched by any other electronic technology.
We are seeking a product engineer who will be responsible for releasing products from development into manufacturing, as well as performing characterization, reliability qualifications, failure analysis, and manufacturability assessments. Must have demonstrated ability to release new products with high quality. Ability to interface with design, semiconductor process, test, and yield engineers both internal as well as at vendor sites to ensure product is successful. Wireless experience, JMP experience not required, but considered a plus.
- BSEE or equivalent
- Experience in semiconductor product engineering, test engineering, or manufacturing engineering
- Understanding of semiconductor processing
- Knowledge of failure analysis techniques at both system and component level
- Methodical approach to yield improvement
- Experience with reliability testing, product characterization
- Comfortable with statistical analysis
To apply, please click here.