This position will work with Process, Test, Quality, and Design groups to identify and solve yield problems in fast paced high volume environment manufacturing NFC (Near Field Communication) and analog printed integrated circuits (PICs) built on stainless steel foil. Additionally this role will be responsible for finding, defining, and driving yield improvement projects relating to broad range of process and integration issues while scaling production to unprecedented volumes.
Education and Experience:
- Ideal candidate has BS or higher in a technical field such as Electrical Engineering, Materials Science or Physics with strong knowledge of semiconductor device physics and fabrication principles, preferably in thin film transistors (TFTs).
- 5+ years of hands-on process integration, yield improvement, and device engineering experience, preferably at a high-volume wafer fab.
- Experience in Design of experiments, statistical analysis, 8D problem solving and continuous improvement of defect and process performance
- Hands-on device electrical characterization experience
- Knowledge of parametric test methodologies and algorithms
- Knowledge of Statistical Process Control Methodologies
- Experience with device simulation and modeling
- Ability to prioritize and execute on multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to summarize yield issues and communicate results to other groups, so that yield issues can be resolved
- Good communication, presentation and teamwork skills essential. Understanding basic of circuit analysis and semiconductor device physic concepts, characterization and FA techniques
- Proficient with MS Office, JMP, and SQL.
- Ability to successfully develop and present reports/presentations
- Ability to successfully communicate with individuals at all levels of the business and demonstrates strong interpersonal skills
- Identify and rapidly solve yield problems
- Find, define, and drive yield improvement projects
- Establish systems and procedures to prevent excursions and quickly identify issues.
- Develop new integration strategies for improved yield and reliability
- Collaborate with design engineering, process engineering and/or package engineering to correct the product defect or weakness and to improve the product reliability.
- Apply characterization and failure analysis procedures to identify the failure location and the root causes (troubleshooting capability).
- Develop, run and analyze experiences to improve process
To apply, please click here.