Thin Film Electronics is a global leader in the development and commercialization of printed electronics and smart systems. Our headquarters are in Oslo, Norway. We have offices in San Jose, CA, Linkoping, Sweden, Shanghai, China, London, UK and Singapore. Our mission is to bring intelligence and connectivity to everyday objects.
This position will be primary focused on developing new businesses both through new customer acquisition and selling new applications / solutions into existing global / regional customer accounts. He/she will also be responsible for managing all phases of the sales pipeline, with particular emphasis on identifying and prospecting to new customers and recognizing opportunities to drive profitable revenue in targeted vertical markets.
- Execute on the Company’s growth strategy by meeting revenue goals and developing a strong focus on sales productivity and market penetration that is customized to the respective regional requirements;
- Articulate a comprehensive sales direction for constant improvement and new ideas for sources of additional revenue across all segments;
- Develop an annual go-to-market sales plan and review it quarterly with regional leaders;
- Pursuing business opportunities within targeted segments through a variety ofstrategic prospecting and account development activities;
- Meet the financial goals set for the business including quarterly bookings goals, expense and contribution margin goals;
- Managing extensive interaction with customers, partners and sales team in delivery of growth goals;
- Develop and manage partners by setting sales targets, following up on performance and sharing best practice across partnerships.
- Proven successful track record in solution and digital sales, with an understanding of the strategic approach to long term objectives, and the strength of commercial returns from both direct and channel partner approach;
- Capability to develop high level relationships (C-level or Director level) within
- Customers Partners and Channels. Proven track record of solution selling and demonstrable results in closing complex deals;
- Business hunter, a self-motivator, with entrepreneurial inspire;
- Proven experience in leading digital transformation;
- Strong relationship builder, able to establish trustworthy relationship with CXOs;
- Strong commercial acumen and understanding of digital solution;
- A strategic thinker, with influencing and negotiation skills to facilitate debate atboard level;
- Able to work well as an individual contributor as well as in the team environment;
- Takes a broad perspective, looking within and externally to encourage and develop new and innovative ideas to drive business forward.